Key Focus Areas for 2014:
• URBAN CONTINGENCY - Learn from your peers about their ideas and strategies for effective and interoperable defence and intelligence capability in the urban environment.
• HOMELAND SECURITY – Build your strategy based on experiences and tools from colleagues who are fighting terrorism the world over.
• LITTORAL FOCUS – discuss the latest strategies for geospatial and intelligence support of operations and security missions in coastal waters around your country.
• MARITIME DOMAIN – 2 full days of conference sessions, case studies, debates and panel discussions designed to bring together naval and maritime experts in intelligence and surveillance.
• BIG DATA & CLOUD – Tackle the challenges of big data storage, analysis and exploitation in intelligence and defence operations
• IT ARCHITECTURE – bring your colleagues responsible for developing your effective data and IT architecture to learn how they can support an interoperable and scalable intelligence function.
• NORTH AMERICA FOCUS DAY – a full day of case studies and panel discussions giving you insight into the leading and most cutting edge strategies used in intelligence and geospatial support capabilities in the USA and Canada.
• ARCTIC FOCUS – giving you insight in to the challenges and opportunities of northern passage real time surveillance, environmental matters, maritime and littoral issues.