Focus Day - January 20
Monday, January 20th, 2020
· How do accountability and responsibility change in man-machine environments?
· How to strike the best balance between human and machine activities when modernising your foundation geospatial data?
· How to adapt your existing organisational structure and culture to ensure there is the right level of accountability and responsibility as AI and ML become more commonplace
· What to look for from providers of AI and ML enabled tools
· How to find a common definition of innovation everyone can work towards inside and outside your organisation
· What types of innovation will help sustain the modernisation of your foundation geospatial data?
· How to find innovation champions who can accelerate and support relevant initiatives
· How can greater international cooperating help you become more innovative?