Main Day 2 - January 22
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
· How are NATO members using GEOINT today?
· How GEOINT can be leveraged in new and effective ways in ongoing missions
· Scanning the horizon: how will NATO geospatial programmes evolve to support future missions?
· Capabilities and technology roadmap: how will NATO invest in the next GEOINT capability for member nations?
· How is modern geopolitics impacting the way we share intelligence today?
· Where will the next threats come from and what risks might they pose to intelligence sharing?
· What can we collectively do to ensure that intelligence sharing continues among trusted partners?
· How can you engage industry in helping you prepare for the future of intelligence sharing?