Focus Day - January 20
Monday, January 20th, 2020
· How are the demands on mission intelligence evolving?
· How can modernisation of foundation geospatial data lead to better mission intelligence?
· How to achieve better alignment between foundation geospatial data strategy and anticipated demands on geospatial intelligence
· 3 ways you can improve interoperability and exchange of geospatial data for improved collaboration in future missions
· Why is it so critical to continuously improve the common operational picture as increasingly more geospatial data becomes available?
· What are the key challenges facing intelligence leaders responsible for fusing classified and unclassified geospatial data and how are they being addressed?
· What role can technology play in improving the fusion of geospatial data to enrich intelligence?
· How to collaborate with international partners to improve the common operational picture