Focus Day - January 20
Monday, January 20th, 2020
· How has decision making evolved since AI and ML techniques have become more commonplace?
· What are the key questions that need answering in modern intelligence missions?
· How to develop a robust system that keeps the human in the loop
· Emerging technologies that can support future human-machine interaction
· How do accountability and responsibility change in man-machine environments?
· How to strike the best balance between human and machine activities when modernising your foundation geospatial data?
· How to adapt your existing organisational structure and culture to ensure there is the right level of accountability and responsibility as AI and ML become more commonplace
· What to look for from providers of AI and ML enabled tools